Builder's Plate - B15 class Locomotive No.304
Queensland See full details
An oval brass plate with raised text.
L245 x W320 x H9mm
Walkers Limited / No 6 Engineers / 1897 / Maryborough
History and use
This Builder's Plate is from No.306 a B15 Converted Class steam locomotive. It entered service on the 26 June 1897 as a B15 Class. It was rebuilt as a B15 Converted and re-entered service in September 1912. No.306 was mainly based in the Northern Division working out of Cairns, Townsville and Bowen. It was withdrawn from service on 21 March 1967.