New South Wales
See full details
This Bullock Dray was constructed at Maitland, N.S.W.in around 1860 for Mr Wyndham of Winton Station, Goondiwindi. On its first trip to his property it carried station supplies and two large pots to be used for boiling down cattle and sheep for tallow. After many year use at Winton Station it was given to Donald Gunn of Pikedale, who renovated it and allowed its to be used in the Warwick Centenary in 1940. Mr Gunn, M.L.A. subsequently donated it to the Royal Queensland Historical Society.